Candle Care

  • Keep candles away from children and pets.  
  • Because our candles are made with 100% soy wax, you may notice slight frosting on your candles or non adhesion to the sides of the jar. This is completely normal and an indicator that the candles are, in fact, made with 100% soy wax!
  • After the first burn, you may notice your candle has a slightly lumpy top. Again, this is completely normal and a feature of a true soy candle.
  • Make sure you allow your candle's melt pool to reach the side of the jar on every burn. Otherwise, tunneling in your candle will occur.
  • Always trim your wicks to 1/4” before burning. This will make you candle last longer, ensure a safe flame-height, and will prevent any blackening of the jars. & Do not burn a candle all of the way down (leave ½ inch of wax) 
  • Never leave candles unattended or burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Never burn a candle near flammable objects
  • Use a snuffer to extinguish a candle. Never extinguish candles with water. Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes or the flame becomes too high.
  • Never use a candle as a night light.